High Speed Automatic Part Loader/Unloader for CNC Machines
This high speet part loader for CNC machines provides a fast load/unload
cycle and easy operator use.
- Fast Machine Loading Cycle - 3 Seconds Part Loading
- Closed loop servo system for high resolution and fast travel
- High Capacity - Up to 120 parts in queue on the Cleated Conveyor
- Optional bulk or vibratory feeders for increased capacity
- Small Footprint - Top Loading Mechanism
- Leaves work area open for easy machine access and manual loading
- Loader is outside of machining area away from coolant and chips
- Quick Change Over - 10 minutes or less
- PC windows software for easy part configuration setup
- Easily retrofitted to most existing CNC Lathes and Milling Machines
- Simple electrical interface connection with machine controller
- Competitively Priced - Scalable for different requirements
- Lower cost options for less demanding applications
- High Speed
- Robot is capable of loading parts in 3 seconds.
- Servomotors with encoders provide a fast and reliable closed-loop
- Small Footprint
- This system is mounted on the top of the lathe with its own automatic
- Top mount system allows operator to have full access to the front
door of the CNC. In contrast, front-loading robots must be moved
to allow access.
- Ease of Programming
- Stand-alone controller with an Ethernet port allows for network
capability and programming from your PC.
- Easy to use PC software allows you to quickly configure new parts,
without any ladder logic programming.
- Programmable multiple positions allows for quick changeover (less
than 10 minutes)
- Storable part-configuration database for a quick selectable changeover,
eliminating the need to adjust hard stops as with pneumatic robots.
- Y and Z Axis resolution up to 0.000035 inch (less than 1 micron)
- Repeatability of +/- 0.0003 inch
- Y and Z Axis speed up to 80 inches per second
- Handles payloads up to 10 pounds
- Facility Requirement
- Power: 110 volts AC, 240 volts AC (3 phase) or 230 volts AC (single
- Pneumatics: 80 PSI air pressure
- Optional Features
- Part Rotation
- Loading and Unloading eccentric parts, even at an angle to the
- Machined part vision inspection system and program compensation
for part variation
- Gripper design to allow use of tail stock
- High capacity bulk feeders and vibratory feeders